More than 3 years working experience as an Oracle DBA (Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g& 11g) on Windows Platform, UNIX and Linux environments.
Minimum certification of OCA.
Preferred OCP with specialisation in RAC, Dataguard and ERP Technical etc.
Salary – Market related.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle software and related products;
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures;
- Take care of the Database design and implementation;
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges);
- Database tuning and performance monitoring;
- Application tuning and performance monitoring;
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards;
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning);
- Work as part of a team and provide 24/7 support when required;
- Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams;
- Develop scripts, cronjobs etc. Database consolidation for various database for monthly reports;
- Managing replication services for various databases;
- Configuring, monitoring daily backup Health checks;
- Database restore and recovery;
- Troubleshooting application problems related to the database;
- Data imports and exports;
- Good working experience with Oracle RAC and High Availability concepts (Replication, log shipping);
- Drafting Disaster Recovery Plan documentation and Drafting Policy Based Management documentation;
- Weekly and Monthly feedback on status of Database environment.